Sunday, February 28, 2010

Training

Life seems to be all about training now. Physical training to get my body stronger, dietary training to understand what foods boost the immune system, and last but not least, spiritual training to understand God's heart and my response. There is nothing God cannot do, so I am leaning on the Great Physician, who also happens to be my Father and creator of the universe to help.

Physically, I feel great. Mentally I have a certain peace "that passes all understanding" that seems to be from God. I do have "twinges" of fear, which I have to rebuke.

It is very odd to be on this side of the fence. I promise that I will tell everyone about God's healing when it happens, and post it here, of course. I'm still wondering *how* it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment